Founded in 1968 by Arnold Andreotti, ARNOLD’S is a family-owned business proudly serving the vibrant agricultural community both locally and beyond. Originating as an Allis-Chalmers dealership in Colusa County, California, ARNOLD’S has grown into a comprehensive destination offering an extensive range of new and pre-owned parts, service and repair solutions, and a fully equipped machine and fabrication shop tailored to meet the diverse needs of agriculture equipment owners and more.
ARNOLD’S offers an extensive inventory of both new and pre-owned replacement parts for tractors, combines, machinery and implements. Our store offers farm supplies, tools and accessories. Here’s a glimpse of our product range:
Ag Wheels, Hubs & Spindles
Bearings, Seals, Belts & Chains
Combine & Header Parts
Chopper & Mower Parts
Discs, Tillage & Cultivator Parts
Hardware & Fasteners
Hydraulic Valves, Hose, Fittings & Clamps
Irrigation & Levee Dams
Oil, Grease, Lubricants
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Seats & Canopies
Small Engines & Pumps
Steel & Metal
Tractor and Implement Parts
Towing & Trailer Accessories
ARNOLD’S provides custom manufacturing and repair services for the agricultural and industrial industries. Equipped with both manual and CNC machines and lathes, we possess the capability to conceptualize and fabricate a wide array of solutions tailored to your specifications.
Steel Supply: In addition to our manufacturing capabilities, we offer a comprehensive selection of steel, cut to size. Our on-site services include cutting, punching, burning, and grinding.
Join Our Team at ARNOLD’S!
We value our customers and our employees above all. We seek to hire and keep people who are skilled, experienced, and passionate about the industry. Our team works hard to provide high-quality service to our customers.
If you are ready to join a dynamic team dedicated to delivering excellence, we want to hear from you! Contact us today at (530) 458-5125 or via email at [email protected] for more information and to apply.
MANUAL AND CNC MACHINIST
• Safely manufacture parts using manual mills, lathes and CNC machines.
• Program CNC machines and update the program, procedure and drawings as needed.
• Use measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers and other inspection gauges.
• Interpret work orders, drawings, specifications, manuals, and safety regulations with precision and attention to detail.
• Train and mentor team members of varying experience levels.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area, demonstrating dependability and professionalism.
• Provide excellent customer service and uphold a positive demeanor when interacting with customers and staff.
• Ability to lift at least 30 lbs; welding skills are a plus.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Self-starter and proactive
• Strong work ethic and ability to prioritize tasks effectively
• Exceptional communication and problem- solving skills
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and insurance